There are many other conflict contexts for which courses might be designed, depending on special needs and the requests of participants. The course content, length, and cost can also be specifically suited for an organization or group.
Topics and contexts could include:
- communication, negotiation, and conflict management
- dispute resolution system design for organizations, businesses, or agencies
- disputes in schools, academic, or educational institutions
- real estate, construction, land use, and environmental disputes
- financial securities, creditor-debtor, and bankruptcy disputes